Why Pressure Wash?
- Pressure Washing Saves Money: First and foremost, power washing is smart preventative maintenance, like gutter cleaning, for all exterior surfaces and can prevent costly repairs to your property. Furthermore, power washing is one of the least expensive cleaning tools or large surfaces such as your home’s exterior.
- Pressure Washing Prevents Permanent Damage: Winter grime can cause serious damage and stains to your home and exterior surfaces if not properly taken care of and removed in the spring. Letting stain and grime sit on your home or office for very long periods can result in permanent damage. Power washing can remove this grime quickly and easily with little impact on the environment, when compared with traditional cleaning solutions.
- Pressure Washing Saves Time: Compared to regular cleaning methods, using a pressure washing service saves valuable time. No mixing cleaning solutions, no climbing ladders, no strenuous activity, no endless scrubbing. Hand washing does not have the same power, and it could take hours to get a fraction of the results. When you choose to pressure wash, the filth and grime that has attached to your outdoor surfaces throughout the winter will be cleaned away.
- Pressure Washing Removes Allergens: With the arrival of spring in Central Kentucky, allergen levels begin to elevate. Homeowners can reduce the level of allergens in and around their home by pressure washing the exterior of their home. This will help lower the allergen levels and can help you and your family live a bit more peacefully this spring without coughing, sneezing and watery eyes.
- Pressure Washing Prepares Surfaces: Central Kentucky winters can be long and cold, and many homeowners use spring-cleaning as the perfect time to tackle that do-it-yourself project that’s been put off throughout the winter. Pressure washing is the perfect way to prepare surfaces for paint or refinishing. Whether you’re thinking about re-staining your deck, painting your home, or refinishing your pool, pressure washing will prepare the surface better than any other cleaning process or solution.
When you’re ready to explore the many benefits that come from adding pressure washing into your spring-cleaning routine, our team at Humfleet pressure washing is standing by to assist you. Connect with us today to discuss your specific project and to receive your free, comprehensive estimate. We look forward to hearing from you and to helping you with all your pressure washing needs. Contact us today to get started!